These are by far my favorite eggless cookies. The white sugar powder over the cookies remind me of Christmas. If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert to bring any casual event or to have along with your coffee these will hit the spot!
4 cups of All-Purpose Flour
1/2 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1/2 – 1 cup of chopped pecans
2 cups of Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 325.
- Chop up pecans if you didn’t buy them pre-chopped.
- Combine all ingredients in one large bowl.
- Blend all ingredients with hand blender on low to medium.
- After blending the dough spray pan with cooking spray.
- Roll dough into small little balls and place on pan. The cookies can be put close as they won’t expand.
- Bake for 22 minutes if you want the cookies to be crunchy on the outside and soft inside. If you want them crunchier bake for 28 minutes.
- After cookies are taken out of the oven wait 2- 3 minutes to let them cool off a bit and put them in a big bowl or pan with powder sugar and cover them with the sugar.