Indoor Caramel S’mores
I remember my first and last camping trip. It was with my elementary school and while I’m not the outdoorsy type, there were some memorable moments. Our teachers and chaperones had us come outside around the fire and I watched intently as they opened boxes of graham crackers and bags of marshmallows. Then they pulled out the much coveted chocolate bars. There in the fall of 5th grade I tried my first s’more. It was love at first bite!
Now as summer is dwindling down and fall is approaching, those nostalgic feelings are welling up again. As I’ve grown up, so have my recipe for s’mores. These indoor caramel s’mores are great anytime of the year. Whether you’re avoiding the heat, cold, or bugs, there’s always a reason to make s’mores indoors. This little twist on a classic s’more is sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
What you’ll need:
- 8 Graham Crackers
- 4 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel
- 4 Marshmallows
- 1 Baking Sheet
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay the 8 individual graham crackers on baking sheet with 4 on the left side and 4 on the right side.
- Place 1 Ghirardelli chocolate square on each of the 4 graham crackers on the left side of the baking sheet.
- Place 1 marshmallow on each of the 4 graham crackers on the right side of the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet into the oven for 4 to 6 minutes or until marshmallows become golden brown on top.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the graham crackers with marshmallows on top of the graham crackers with chocolate squares.
- Press them together and enjoy!
This recipes makes 4 s’mores, but you can adjust the portions to make as many as you want. You could also swap out the caramel chocolate squares with any kind of chocolate you want. It’s totally customizable to fit your taste and convenience.