Here’s one of my favorite salmon dinners I like to make. It’s simple, quick, and healthy!
No Salt Seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Season the salmon with all the seasoning.
- Pre-heat pan and add olive oil.
- Pan sear salmon on both sides for about 2-3 minutes.
- Put salmon in oven for 7 minutes.
Frozen green beans from Trader Joe’s
1 tablespoon of Clarified butter (ghee)
1 teaspoon of Crushed Garlic
- Heat up pan with clarified butter and crushed garlic.
- Add green beans
- Add seasoning
- Let cook on medium to low for about 5-7 minutes.
- Make sure to move green beans often so they don’t burn or stick to the pan.
- After cooking turn on heat and plate the green beans.
I got my noodles from Trader Joe’s. They are called Garlic and Basil Linguine. If you don’t happen to have a Trader Joe’s by you use this recipes.
- Bring water and seasoning to boil.
- Add noodles and let them cook.
- Drain noodles and plate them.
Once all ingredients are done put them all on the plate.
Wine: Pinot Noir