All you health freaks, stop where you are and bake these guilt free cookies! If you like peanut butter and chocolate and happen to be craving something sweet this is the route to go. They’re easy and fast to make and it doesn’t require a hand blender! Yay less dishes to clean.
I have to be honest I would of made regular peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, but I wasn’t sure I had enough flour. What’s terrific about this recipe is that the ingredients are ones that you should most likely have in your house. I happened to have a whole bag of chocolate chips because I begged my mother to bring me multiple bags of Hershey’s chocolate chips, because let’s be honest all the other brands don’t compare to them. Plus they’re not easy to find in Los Angeles. What’s up with that L.A.?
Get your salivating mouths ready for these flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, because you can and will have more than one cookie!
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used Jiff)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or use milk chocolate)
- 1tsp of vanilla extra
- Heat oven for 375.
- Combine brown sugar, baking soda and eggs together. Make sure there’s no lumps from the brown sugar and pack it in there real good!
- Add peanut butter in using a dry measuring cup.
- After mixing in peanut butter add in chocolate chips and stir away.
- Spray cookie pan with cooking spray (I used coconut oil spray).
- Put cookies on cookie sheet. Make them small as they will break.
- Cook for 8 minutes and let them cool over for 2-3 minutes!
Enjoy your guilt free cookies!
Inspiration came from here!