I know you have a lot of leftover turkey, don’t you? Here is one recipe that is so easy to make that you can’t mess it up unless you pour it on the floor. Easy Turkey Pot Pie is simple, delicious and will be extra filling for those cold dreary nights. So, get to your kitchen and let’s get started! You’ll be addicted. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 roll of buttermilk biscuits
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 1 can of whole potatoes, drained and diced
- 1 can of peas, drained
- 1 regular can of cream of chicken soup
- ½ lb. of turkey, deboned, and shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large pot combine cream soup, turkey, baby carrots, potatoes, and peas.
- Stir together and heat up, taking care to only simmer and stir often so it won’t stick.
- Once your veggies are good and tender and hot, pour into the 9×13 inch pan and spread out. Make sure your veggie and turkey mix is hot or the biscuits will be gooey.
- Unroll the biscuits and place them over the veggie and turkey mixture.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
You can add any vegetables you love to this recipe like broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans. I have a houseful of picky eaters so this is the only recipe I use. You can also use cream of mushroom soup or any other creamy soup that you like. I also use shredded chicken for this recipe as well. If you’re really brave you can make homemade biscuits and add cheddar to them. It’s amazing! Cheese is good on everything, right? This recipe for turkey pot pie is versatile so experiment and have fun with it.