Hey guys! Here’s my personal receipt for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. This can make one big serving and regular serving if you’re cooking for two. Enjoy and tell me how yours came out if you try the recipe!
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
1 box of Fettuccine Pasta
2 Chicken Breast
1/2 cup or butter
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
3/4 cups of Parmesan/Romano Cheese (I use Trader Joe’s Brand)
2 cups of Heaving Cream
1. Bring water to boil and put pasta in pot
While pasta cooking prepare chicken and make the Alfredo sauce.
1. Season chicken with your choice of spices (I used sea salt, pepper, all season salt and garlic powder)
2. Heat up cast iron or any other pan that can go in the oven. (Please make sure your pan can go in the oven up to 400 degrees)
3. Turn on oven at 350 degrees
4. Sear chicken for 15 minutes. (Cast iron heat up fast make sure you put the heat on medium)
5. After you sear chicken put in oven for 10 minutes.
1. Melt butter in sauce pan
2. After butter is melted add the whipping cream, garlic, salt, pepper and bring to boil.
3. After the sauce starts to boil add the Parmesan/Romano cheese
After you’ve cooked pasta, chicken and sauce.
1. Pour sauce over cooked noodles.
2. Cut chicken into small strips and place it on top of chicken.
3. Sprinkle Parsley over chicken
After you’ve completed all the steps serve and enjoy!