Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole is one of my family’s favorite dishes. I bring it to every gathering, and it gets devoured. I end up having to make two batches or else everyone is let down that they can’t have seconds and thirds. The mixture of textures and rib-sticking cheese and potatoes makes everyone delighted. This is the most requested dish for every gathering that I go to; it is easy and divine. Make this for your next gathering and watch it disappear!
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
1 bag of frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed
1 small size block of Velveeta cheese
1 pint of sour cream
1 regular size can of cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup of milk
Bread crumbs for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray
- On medium-low heat slowly stir and melt the block of Velveeta cheese.
- Add the milk to the cheese and continue to stir until it is smooth.
- In a big bowl combine potatoes, cheese, sour cream, and soup and stir until well mixed.
- Slowly pour into the 9×13 pan, making sure to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole is so simple to make that you can add in all sorts of extras. Try adding in real bacon bits, chopped ham, diced onions, and broccoli florets to the mixture. You can also experiment with crushed corn flakes as a topping as well. This dish is superior in taste and will surely become a favorite.