Can you believe Christmas is in just 12 days? How many of you still have last minute shopping to be done? Have you thought about what you’re going to get for the four legged friends in your life? If you’re like me, your Christmas shopping list also includes things to get your furry friend this Christmas. But how do you know what the best gift is to get your favorite baby or fur babies? Today on the blog I’m sharing with you my top choices for the best gifts for your fur babies!
For Your Favorite Pup
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Starter Kit Triple Pack – have a new puppy in your life? Give them the best chewy possible with these nylabone starters
- KONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy – with 3 sizes to choose from, your furry pup will have a blast playing with this octopus like KONG toy
- My dogs love these things and they’re extremely durable!
- KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy – you really can’t go wrong with any of the KONG brand toys, especially if you have dogs that chew aggressively
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy – what better way to engage your pup in play by teaching them to think and figure out a puzzle?
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Pet Bed and Crate Mat – does your dog sleep in a crate? Instead of blankets, how about a nice cozy pet bed instead?
For The Feline of the House
- Jackson Galaxy Go Fish Cat Toy – combine feeding time and play time into one with this amazing and interactive toy
- The Cat’s Phantom Mouse Teaser – with this fun, interactive toy, your cat can learn to ‘stalk’ and chase a fake ‘mouse’ (requires 3 AA batteries)
- Petstages Tower of Tracks Cat Toy, 10-inch – with 3 different levels, your cat (or cats) can enjoy an afternoon filled with play
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Crinkle Cat Toy – what cat doesn’t love some good cat nip? With 3 different fish to choose from, your cat can put itself in a catnip daze
- K&H Pet Products EZ Window mount Kitty Sill – if you have a cat who likes to look out the window for hours on end, give them the gift of this cute window perch
For Your Other Furry Four Legged Friends
For those of you who don’t have a dog or cat, check out these cute and creative toys instead:
Believe it or not, horses like to play too! Give your horse the gift of play with this Jolly Ball Original from State Line Tack.
For the furry little friend in your life, give them a new ball to run around in with Kaytee Clear Run-About Small Animal Exercise Ball! For the little guinea pig, check out this Kaytee Perfect Chews Guinea Pig Toy which will give your little friend a variety of scents and textures to chew on!
Whatever your pet may be, don’t forget to include them on their Christmas list! As much as you love them, they love you even more, especially when you get them a new toy!
What do you give your pets for Christmas? Let us know in the comments below!