With the holidays quickly approaching, seasonal festivities are soon to begin. Finding exciting activities to do this holiday season can be a challenge; however below, I have your perfect 2017 Holiday Bucket List with unique and traditional ideas. I have created a list of thirty fun and exciting holiday-inspired activities for you to check off your list this holiday season! Check it out at the end of the article.
This holiday season I will be giving back every Sunday until Christmas. I encourage everyone to give back in some way. From volunteering to donating, there are many ways you can help those in need. Some ideas for giving back are volunteering at a soup kitchen, donating to a women’s shelter, donating toys to Toys for Tots, or throwing a fundraiser for someone in need! Giving back throughout the holiday season is the perfect way to realize your blessings while helping people who are in desperate need of your service. Personally, giving back makes the holidays more enjoyable because you know you have given someone else a better holiday season. On Christmas day, I enjoy homemade pancakes with an indescribable feeling in my heart. Truly, giving feels more significant than receiving.
I’m looking forward to Christmas. I am already itching to decorate for the holiday, but I am waiting until after Thanksgiving! I cannot wait for red and green lights to sparkle down every road. Also, I am so excited to hear Christmas music play as I walk through stores. Plus, I have already started contemplating the perfect gifts for my family members and friends. Christmas is around the corner. Before we know it, it will be December 25th.
The New Year
I have had a great 2017, and I hope you all have had a fantastic year, too. However, the New Year will be here before we know it. I am excited to begin 2018, and I hope my blessing continue to the new year. New Years is a fresh start, a new beginning, and the perfect chance to make new memories. Soon we will wave goodbye to 2017, and we will be saying hello to 2018. It is bittersweet!
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year will be here before we know it. So, let’s make the rest of 2017 one to remember and celebrate the holidays! I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
2017 Holiday Bucket List
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
- Play football with your family.
- Find a cozy thanksgiving outfit.
- Make a handprint arts-and-craft turkey.
- Be thankful.
- Decorate a Christmas tree.
- Decorate a gingerbread house.
- Have a Hallmark Christmas movie marathon.
- Listen to Christmas music.
- Order a seasonal drink at Starbucks.
- View Christmas lights.
- Have a bonfire.
- Roast marshmallows.
- Throw an ugly Christmas sweater party.
- Build a snowman.
- Mail a letter to Santa.
- Drink Hot Cocoa.
- Go ice-skating.
- Buy Christmas scented candles.
- Kiss under the mistletoe.
- Build a snowman.
- Go sledding.
- Watch The Polar Express.
- Find the perfect gifts for all your loved ones.
- Make thoughtful, homemade gifts.
- Donate toys to Toys for Tots.
- Make pancakes on Christmas morning.
- Bake gingerbread cookies.
- Make a New Year’s Resolution.
- Got to a New Year’s Eve Party.