Most women enjoy cooking, but sometimes it’s not worth the hassle of how involved making a good meal can be. Well, I have a solution! Muffin-tin recipes make cooking more simple and fairly easy! Here are ten muffin pan recipes to try out!
It only takes ten minutes to prepare and 45 minutes total time to make. This recipe yields 12 servings.
12 dozen Mini Ore-Ida Tater Tots frozen potatoes
1 package (8 0z) cream cheese
½ cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauces
1 ½ cups diced cook chicken
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz.)
Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place six Mini Tater Tots into each of the muffin cups. Do not grease the cups. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat the cream cheese, Buffalo wing sauce, chicken, and frozen vegetables on low heat in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir frequently until the cream cheese is melted and the mixture has a smooth consistency (about ten minutes).
- Remove muffin pan from the oven, using the back of a spoon to press the tater tots in order to form a crust.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into each cup, topping with shredded cheese. Then place six more tater tots on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then cool for five minutes before you remove the muffin cups.
- Use the ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
It takes only 35 minutes to prepare these cups, but about an hour and ten minutes total time to make. This recipe yields 12 servings.
½ lb. uncooked elbow macaroni
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup milk
2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz.)
½ cup Progresso plain panko crispy bread crumbs
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place foil muffin liner in every muffin cup and spray them with cooking spray.
- Cook the macaroni as directed on its package, drain, and set aside.
- Melt the half of the butter in a 4-quart saucepan on medium heat.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper, cooking and beating with a whisk until thickened (about one to two minutes).
- Slowly beat in the milk. Heat just to boiling while stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat then stir in the cheese.
- Stir in the macaroni, dividing it evenly into each of the cups.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, zap the rest of the butter, uncovered, on High until melted (60 – 90 seconds).
- Stir in the bread crumbs and parsley, spooning it on top of the mixture already in the muffin cups. Gently press.
- Bake 18 – 22 minutes or until the bread crumbs mixture is golden brown. Let them stand for five minutes before you serve them.
This recipe yields 18 cookie cups, requires 20 minutes to prepare, and 12 minutes to cook.
1 stick butter
½ cup peanut butter
¾ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk
¼ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 ¾ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup marshmallow fluff
½ cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray each muffin tin cup with cooking spray.
- Beat the butter, butter, peanut butter, and sugars together until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the egg. Stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Next, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Then gradually add it to the creamed mixture, beating until combined together well.
- Put about two teaspoons’ worth of the dough into the bottom of each muffin tin cup, using your fingers to press it evenly. Drop a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff and Nutella in the center of each cup. Roll a teaspoon of the dough into a ball, smash it flat, and place it over the fluff and Nutella. Do this for all of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes (until golden brown). Allow to cool completely before removing from the muffin tin.
It takes only 35 minutes to prepare these pizzas and 50 minutes total time to make. This recipe yields 12 servings.
This recipe takes a total of an hour and 15 minutes to make with only 30 minutes of that going towards actual prep time. The yield is six servings.
These cups take a total of 50 minutes to make, 30 minutes going towards the actual prep time. The recipe yields eight servings.
This recipe will require 20 minutes of preparation time and 30 minutes of baking time. It will yield 18 servings.
This recipe makes a whopping 96 servings! 30 minutes are required for prep time followed by 15 minutes to bake per batch.